We believe that the gospel should be shared will all people, every race, every nation. We equip our churches through Cultural Intelligence Workshops and providing demographic studies.
All People Principles
- We are all Nations - The Church represents their community.
- We are all Equals - The Church eliminates discrimination.
- We are all Different - The Church celebrates diversity.
- We are all Significant - The Church allows all to have a place on the table.
- We are all Family - The Church is creative, open, and inclusive.
Steps to become a more multicultural church:
- Acknowledge and recognition of diversity in the community.
- Oneness is embraced.
- Make necessary institutional & governing changes in the church.
- All people flourishing and represented.
If your church is interested in our workshops please contact Alex Rivero.